This book aims to provide students with a comprehensive revision course that will help them prepare for their O Level examinations. Each chapter of the book consists of:
1. Overview of The Topic: Overview gives students a full picture of the topic. It shows the students the structure and all the key areas of the chapter.
2. Objectives: Objectives based on the syllabus are given in this part. Students should make sure that they are able to meet all the expectations before taking the examination.
3. Key Points: This part is featured by concise study notes. All main points and formulae are presented to help students consolidate their knowledge learnt in class.
4. Exam Tips: Common mistakes, misconceptions and important reminders are listed in this part.
5. Stop & Think (Challenging questions with solutions): For each chapter, different types of questions appearing in the examination are included to enhance students examination techniques. All these questions are provided with answers and explanations. Challenging exam-type questions are provided at the end of every chapter. Fully worked out solutions are provided to show pupils the correct way to present their workings and derive the answers.